Richardson RFPD Introduces New Dual, 14-Bit, 80 MSPS/125 MSPS ADC From ADI
On-chip sample-and-hold circuit designed for low cost, low power, small size, ease of use
Richardson RFPD, Inc. recently announces immediate availability and full design support capabilities for a new dual, 14-bit analog-to-digital converter (ADC) from Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI).
The AD9645 includes an on-chip sample-and-hold circuit designed for low cost, low power, small size and ease of use. The device operates at a conversion rate of up to 125 MSPS and is optimized for outstanding dynamic performance and low power in applications where a small package size is critical, including diversity radio systems, 3G and 4G Cellular, smart antenna systems, broadband data applications, portable medical imaging and ultrasound, and Radar/LIDAR.
Additional key features of the AD9645 include:
- 1.8 V supply operation
- Low power: 122 mW per channel at 125 MSPS with scalable power options
- SNR = 74 dBFS (to Nyquist)
- SFDR = 91 dBc at 70 MHz
- DNL = ±0.65 LSB (typical); INL = ±1.5 LSB (typical)
- Serial LVDS (ANSI-644, default) and low power, reduced range option (similar to IEEE 1596.3)
- 650 MHz full power analog bandwidth
- 2 V p-p input voltage range
- Serial port control that includes full chip and individual channel power-down modes, flexible bit orientation, built-in and custom digital test pattern generation, clock divider, programmable output clock and data alignment, programmable output resolution, and standby mode
The AD9645 is part of ADI's Select Products for Q4, 2012.
Common configurations are in stock and available for immediate delivery. To find more information, or to purchase the device today on the Richardson RFPD website, please visit the AD9645 webpage. The device is also available by calling 1-800-737-6937 (within North America); or please find your local sales engineer (worldwide) at Local Sales Support. To learn more about additional products from ADI, please visit the ADI storefront webpage.
About Richardson RFPD, Inc.:
Richardson RFPD, Inc., an Arrow Electronics company, is a global leader in the RF and wireless communications, power conversion and renewable energy markets. Relationships with the industry’s top component suppliers enable Richardson RFPD to meet the total engineering needs of each customer. Whether it’s designing components or engineering complete solutions, Richardson RFPD’s worldwide design centers and technical sales team provide support for all aspects of customers’ go-to-market strategy, from prototype to production. More information is available online at www.richardsonrfpd.com.
Follow Richardson RFPD on Twitter at www.twitter.com/Richardson_RFPD.
To subscribe to Richardson RFPD’s New Products e-newsletter, visit www.richardsonrfpd.com/subscribe.
SOURCE: Richardson RFPD, Inc.