Richardson RFPD Introduces New RF Agile Transceiver From ADI
Programmable, 70 MHz to 6 GHz operation
Richardson RFPD, Inc. recently announces immediate availability and full design support capabilities for a new RF Agile Transceiver from Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI). Richardson RFPD, Inc. recently announces immediate availability and full design support capabilities for a new RF Agile Transceiver from Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI).
The programmability and wideband capability of the AD9361 make it ideal for a broad range of transceiver applications, including small cell (femtocell/picocell/microcell) base stations, point-to-point communications systems, and general purpose radio systems.
Additional key features of the AD9361 include:
- RF 2x2 transceiver with integrated 12-bit DACs and ADCs
- Supports TDD and FDD operation
- Dual receivers: 6 differential or 12 single-ended inputs
- Superior receiver sensitivity with a noise figure of 2 dB at 800 MHz local oscillator (LO)
- RX gain control: real-time monitor and control signals for manual gain; independent automatic gain control
Dual transmitters: 4 differential outputs
- Highly linear:
- TX EVM ≤ −40 dB
- TX noise ≤ −157 dBm/Hz noise floor
- TX monitor ≥ 66 dB dynamic range with 1 dB accuracy
- Integrated fractional-N synthesizers: 2.4 Hz maximum LO step size
- Multichip synchronization
- CMOS/LVDS digital interface
The AD9361 is part of ADI's Select Products for Q1, 2014.
Richardson RFPD's design advisors provide extensive technical expertise and design-in assistance for ADI products, including this new Agile Transceiver. The device is in stock and available for immediate delivery. To find more information, or to purchase the device today on the Richardson RFPD website, please visit the ADI Select Products for Q1 webpage.
About Richardson RFPD, Inc.:
Richardson RFPD, Inc., an Arrow Electronics company, is a global leader in the RF and wireless communications, power conversion and renewable energy markets. Relationships with the industry’s top component suppliers enable Richardson RFPD to meet the total engineering needs of each customer. Whether it’s designing components or engineering complete solutions, Richardson RFPD’s worldwide design centers and technical sales team provide support for all aspects of customers’ go-to-market strategy, from prototype to production. For more information, visit www.richardsonrfpd.com.
SOURCE: Richardson RFPD, Inc.