RF Power Amplifier for Medical EMC Compliance Testing: 75A250ASource: AR
AR’s 75A250A is an RF power amplifier covering the 10 kHz to 250 MHz frequency range. It’s well suited for medical EMC compliance testing applications and offers up to 75 watts CW power when used with an RF sweep generator.
The 75A250A allows its operator to set the amplifier’s desired output level through a front panel RF gain control, and the unit is powered by a high efficiency switching supply.
- Power Output, CW
- 100 Watts nominal
- 75 watts minimum
- 50 watts minimum linear @ 1 dB compression
- Flatness: +1.0 dB maximum
- Input for rated output: 1.0 milliwatt maximum
- Gain 49 dB minimum (at maximum setting)
- Gain adjustment: 18 dB minimum (continuous range)
For additional information on the amplifier’s features and specifications, download the datasheet. You can also contact AR directly to discuss how their amplifiers can be used for EMC compliance testing in your next medical device design.