RF PCB Design SoftwareSource: AWR
PCBs have become very complex as modern wireless devices continue to develop, and RF PCB designs require a layout-driven design methodology. The RF signal path, digital control lines, component placement, and DC bias challenge designers to get the specified performance. The AWR Design Environment™ (AWRDE) provides for a unified schematic-layout data representation of the RF PCB along with the necessary simulation capabilities inclusive of electromagnetics (EM). AWR brings it all together in a flow that lets you get there from the layout even when you need to work from the schematic.
Until recently, state-of-the-art design was done on the chip, and RF/microwave engineers designing printed circuit boards (PCBs) were an afterthought. Today, however, it's a far different story. PCB design has not has not only caught up with cutting-edge IC design, but now faces some of the most difficult problems in the industry.
Microwave Office provides the plug-and-play capability that unifies a schematic-layout data representation with requisite simulation capabilities and your favorite EM tools. AWR brings it all together in a flow that lets you get there from the layout even when you need to work from the schematic. Combined with its user flexible design environment, MWO offers a host of innovative technologies, including ACE™ automatic circuit extraction technology, and AXIEM™ 3D EM planar simulation, all designed to help you maximize your productivity and get your products to market faster than the competition.
Features at a Glance
- AWR Design Environment™ supports a layout-driven design methodology
- AWR's APLAC® high-speed, high-capacity harmonic balance and transient simulator for comprehensive and accurate frequency/time-domain simulation
- ACE technology delivers fast and accurate interconnect modeling
- iNets™ technology provides automated interconnect construction
- EM Socket™ for easy access to multiple EM simulation and analysis tools,including AWR's ACE, AXIEM and EMSight™ technologies
- AXIEM 3D planar EM solver technology delivers capacity, accuracy and speed
Collaborative PCB design with Mentor, Cadence, others (optional):
- Full PCB, arbitrary sectioning, select traces & proximity
- Layout and schematic creation in AWR
- Ready to simulate
Click Here To Download: