2x2 RF Agile Transceiver: AD9361Source: Analog Devices, Inc.
Because of its programmability and wideband capability, the AD9361 RF agile transceiver by Analog Devices is particularly ideal for point-to-point communication systems, femtocell/picocell/microcell base stations, and in general-purpose radio systems. The device covers the 70 MHz to 6.0 GHz range and is comprised of integrated frequency synthesizers and an RF front end.
- TDD and FDD operation support
- <200 kHz to 56 MHz tunable channel bandwidth
- Dual receivers: 6 differential or 12 single-ended inputs
- Superior receiver sensitivity with a 2 dB noise figure
- RX gain control
- Dual transmitters: 4 differential outputs
- Highly linear broadband transmitter
- Integrated fractional-N synthesizers
- Multichip integration
- CMOS/LVDS digital interface
For more information on the transceiver’s features and specifications, download the datasheet.