Rail-To-Rail Operational Amplifiers: MCP6231/1R/1U/2/4Source: Microchip Technology Inc.
The Microchip Technology Inc. MCP6231/1R/1U/2/4 operational amplifiers (op amps) provide wide bandwidth for the quiescent current. The MCP6231/1R/ 1U/2/4 family has a 300 kHz gain bandwidth product and 65°C (typical) phase margin. This family operates from a single supply voltage as low as 1.8V, while drawing 20 μA (typical) quiescent current. In addition, the MCP6231/1R/1U/2/4 family supports rail-to-rail input and output swing, with a common mode input voltage range of VDD + 300mV to VSS – 300mV. These op amps are designed in one of Microchip’s advanced CMOS processes.
- Gain Bandwidth Product: 300 kHz (typical)
- Supply Current: IQ = 20 μA (typical)
- Supply Voltage: 1.8V to 6.0V
- Rail-to-Rail Input/Output
- Extended Temperature Range: -40°C to +125°C
- Available in 5-Pin SC70 and SOT-23 packages