Pocket-Sized Programmable Attenuators With USB, Ethernet, Or RS232 Control Interfaces
For precise signal level control with repeatable performance in a wide range of test applications, Mini-Circuits has released two new series of pocket-sized programmable attenuators. Our RCDAT-series models offer both USB and Ethernet control ports, while RUDAT-series models come with USB and RS232 control ports. Designs in both series also provide:
- 1 MHz – 6 GHz frequency coverage
- Attenuation range from 0 – 30, 60, or 90 dB
- 0.25 dB step size
- High speed attenuation switching, 650 ns
- Accuracy as good as ±0.3 dB
- Precise attenuation control over the full range of attenuation settings up to 90 dB
- User-friendly GUI control software and DLLs for programmers
Our unique design and proprietary GUI software allow users highly accurate attenuation control over a wide range of frequencies and attenuation levels in the smallest package with this performance in the industry. RUDAT models measure just 2 x 3 x 0.6”, and RCDAT models measure 2.5 x 3 x 0.85”, with SMA(F) connectors at RF in and out ports.
Mini-Circuits programmable attenuators offer ideal solutions for applications including laboratory instrumentation, production test equipment, control systems, and more. They’re now available off-the-shelf for immediate shipment at prices to fit your budget!