Phase and Amplitude Matching Amplifier: CA13-445LSource: Ciao Wireless
The CA13-445L by Ciao Wireless is a phase and amplitude matching amplifier that covers the 1.65 to 2.4 GHz frequency range. It utilizes SMA female connectors and features an input limiter to protect against 1-watt CW, 100 watts peak-pulsed, 1 µsec duration, 0.1% duty cycle.
This amplifier has an operating temperature range of -30oC to +85oC and a storage temperature range of -55oC to +95oC. Additional specifications include:
- Gain: 45/48 dB (min/typ)
- Flatness: +1.0/+0.5 dB (max/typ)
- Noise: 0.70/0.65 dB (max/typ)
- P-ldB: 15 dBm
- IP3: 15 dBm
- VSWR: 2.0:1/1.5:1 (max/typ)
- Amplitude matching: +1.0/+0.5 (max/typ)
- Phase matching: +7.5o/+5.0o (max/typ)
For more information on the CA13-445L phase and amplitude matching amplifier, download the outline drawing or contact Ciao Wireless.