Multiplexer for Radar, EW, and ELINT: NF29525Source: API Technologies Corp
The NF29525 is a multiplexer with an integrated low noise amplifier. It covers the 2 to 18 GHz frequency range and has been specifically designed for agile receiver front ends and directional finding systems.
This multiplexer provides 20 dB gain with a 5 dB noise figure. Its fast switching speed (100 nanoseconds), low DC power consumption (5.25 watts), excellent harmonic rejection, and high isolation make it ideal for radar, electronic warfare (EW), and electronics intelligence (ELINT) applications.
- Input VSWR: 2.01:1 max
- Nominal gain: 23 dB
- Channel off isolation: 60 dB min.
- Noise Figure: 5 dB max @ +25oC
- Harmonic rejection: 70 dBc min.
- Output 1 dB compression: +10dBm min.
- Maximum input without damage: 1 Watt CW
- Operating temperature: -40oC to +85oC
For more information, download the datasheet. You can also contact API Technologies directly.