Microwave Site Master Handheld Cable and Antenna Analyzer: S820ESource: Anritsu Company
Anritsu’s S820E Microwave Site Master is the world's first microwave handheld cable and antenna analyzer that covers the 1 MHz to 8, 14, 20, 30, and 40 GHz frequency range. It offers 110 dB of dynamic range from 20 MHz to 40 GHz and supports coaxial and waveguide measurements.
This cable and antenna analyzer can be used in a variety of industries including in the defense and aerospace market, R&D, cellular networks, education, public safety, and satellite networks. It’s been designed to work with microwave antennas, coaxial cables and waveguides, and with other RF and microwave components.
Standard 1-port measurement capabilities include return loss, VSWR, cable loss, a Smith Chart, phase, distance-to-fault Return Loss, distance-to-fault VSWR, and high-accuracy RF power (USB sensor required). Standard 2-port measurement capabilities include 2-port transmission measurements, and 2-port swept cable loss (external sensor required).
Features at a glance:
- World’s first 40 GHz handheld cable & antenna analyzer = widest frequency coverage
- Highest Dynamic Range 110 dB typical
- Highest corrected directivity = highest measurement accuracy
- The most built-in Waveguide calibration support, 10 bands standard + 4 custom
- Full 4 receiver VNA architecture
- Will support full reversing S-Parameter measurements (Future VNA Option)
- Sweep speed of 650 µs/data point for fast field measurements
For more information on the S820E handheld cable and antenna analyzer, download the datasheet or contact Anritsu.