Microwave Site Master Handheld Cable and Antenna Analyzer: S820ESource: Anritsu Company
Anritsu’s S820E Microwave Site Master is the world's first microwave handheld cable and antenna analyzer that covers the 1 MHz to 8, 14, 20, 30, and 40 GHz frequency range. It offers 110 dB of dynamic range from 20 MHz to 40 GHz and supports coaxial and waveguide measurements.
This cable and antenna analyzer can be used in a variety of industries including in the defense and aerospace market, R&D, cellular networks, education, public safety, and satellite networks. It’s been designed to work with microwave antennas, coaxial cables and waveguides, and with other RF and microwave components.
Standard 1-port measurement capabilities include return loss, VSWR, cable loss, a Smith Chart, phase, distance-to-fault Return Loss, distance-to-fault VSWR, and high-accuracy RF power (USB sensor required). Standard 2-port measurement capabilities include 2-port transmission measurements, and 2-port swept cable loss (external sensor required).
Anritsu recently fitted the S820E with a new VVM mode that uses A/B and B/A ratio capability in order be used as a drop-in replacement for older legacy Vector Voltmeters. VVM Mode directly supports Reflection/Transmission measurements, eliminating the need for an external CW source, and external couplers, bridges, or splitters. Other features include variable IFBW settings from 10 Hz — 100 kHz, flexible measurement formats, a table display providing simultaneous measurement of 12 devices and one reference, and multiple file save formats.
Features at a glance:
- World’s first 40 GHz handheld cable & antenna analyzer = widest frequency coverage
- Highest Dynamic Range 110 dB typical
- Highest corrected directivity = highest measurement accuracy
- The most built-in Waveguide calibration support, 10 bands standard + 4 custom
- Full 4 receiver VNA architecture
- Supports full reversing S-Parameter measurements (VNA Option)
- VVM Mode (option) with standard A/B and B/A ratio capability
- Sweep speed of 650 µs/data point for fast field measurements
For more information on the S820E handheld cable and antenna analyzer, download the datasheet or contact Anritsu.