Microwave Signal Sources/Microwave Signal GeneratorsSource: Berkeley Nucleonics Corporation
Berkeley Nucleonics offers a diverse line of microwave signal sources and microwave signal generators for R&D, radar simulation and testing, local oscillator development, commercial communications (like satellite and microwave link), and microwave component testing applications.
There are a total of six models in this line, each compact and portable while featuring excellent performance capabilities. An optional internal rechargeable battery pack allows for flexibility in lab benchtop and field applications. These microwave signal sources and signal generators compete directly with Agilent’s MXG series from a technical standpoint and are about half the cost. Some of the more notable features include:
- Excellent price / performance offering simultaneous fast switching (< 0.2 ms) and low noise signals with low harmonic content
- Full sweeping and analog modulation capabilities including fast pulse trains, wideband FM and ultra-fast frequency chirps
- Very compact size and small weight combined with very low power consumption enables quiet fan-less operation and a small footprint.
- Flexible format solutions: benchtop, compact module, Rackmount, OEM board components
- Remote control fully supported though SCPI using LAN; USB or GPIB. Comprehensive GUI and LabVIEW driver included.
- Customizable – can modify based on specific customer needs or applications.
For information on the individual models that make up this line, download the available datasheets. You can also contact Berkeley Nucleonics directly for more information.