MACOM To Showcase Industry-Leading Portfolio Of S- And L-Band Power Devices For Radar Applications At ATM World Congress 2014, Stand #113
M/A-COM Technology Solutions Inc. (“MACOM”), a leading supplier of high-performance RF, microwave and millimeterwave products, recently announced that it will showcase its industry-leading portfolio of new GaN power products and high-power limiters for next-generation radar applications at the World ATM Congress in Madrid, Spain, March 4 6, 2014
Visit Stand #113 to meet with experts to see how MACOM can help solve your unique application design challenges.
Learn more about our:
- Highest power GaN in Plastic-packaged power transistors,
- Integrated GaN power modules for L- and S-frequency bands,
- Industry-first, highly integrated, plastic-packaged control MMIC for commercial radar applications, and
- Efficient, rugged and integrated high-power limiters that enable next-generation L- through X-band radar applications.
- Exhibition Hall: Hall 9 at Feria de Madrid (North Entrance)
- Tuesday, March 4, from 10:00 to 19:30
- Wednesday, March 5, from 10:00 to 18:00
- Thursday, March 6, from 10:00 to 14:00
M/A-COM Technology Solutions Holdings, Inc. is a leading supplier of high performance analog RF, microwave, and millimeter waveproducts that enable next-generation Internet and modern battlefield applications. Recognized for its broad catalog portfolio of technologies and products, MACOM serves diverse markets, including high speed optical, satellite, radar, wired & wirelessnetworks, CATV, automotive, industrial, medical, and mobile devices. A pillar of the semiconductor industry, we thrive on more than 60 years of solving our customers' most complex problems, serving as a true partner for applications ranging from RFtoLight.
Headquartered in Lowell, Massachusetts, MACOM is certified to the ISO9001 international quality standard and ISO14001 environmental management standard. MACOM has design centers and sales offices throughout North America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
MACOM, M/A-COM, M/A-COM Technology Solutions, M/A-COM Tech, Partners in RF & Microwave, Partners from RF to Light, The First Name in Microwave and related logos are trademarks of MACOM. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. For more information, visit www.macom.com.
SOURCE: M/A-COM Technology Solutions Holdings, Inc.