Keysight Technologies To Showcase Products, Present Technical Papers At EMC 2014
Keysight Technologies, Inc. recently announced it will demonstrate some of its focused products at EMC 2014, the IEEE International Symposium on Electromagnetic Compatibility, Raleigh Convention Center, Booth 323, Raleigh, North Carolina, Aug. 5-7.
Keysight experts will demonstrate:
- full-compliance CISPR16-1-1 and MIL-STD-461 EMI measurements made with the Keysight N9038A MXE EMI receiver, which enable designers to fully, repeatedly and reliably test a range of devices with outstanding accuracy and excellent sensitivity to 44 GHz;
- pre-compliance measurements and diagnostic evaluation made with the N6141A EMI measurement applicationon X-Series signal analyzers;
- Keysight EEsof EDA tools like the EMPro 3-D electromagnetic simulation software, which provide valuable signal integrity solutions for identifying potential sources of EMI;
- Keysight's network analyzers, which offer S-parameter measurements in both frequency and time domains for EMC site validation;
- high-speed digital design, validation and fixture removal using the Physical Layer Test Software and associated measurement hardware, and network and impedance measurements using the ENA network analyzer and thenew E4990A/1B impedance analyzers, which enable designers to characterize PDN components like capacitors and DC-DC converters for power integrity applications-all of which are useful in addressing signal and power integrity issues; and
- portable RF handhelds that allow designers to easily monitor signals and test components.
Keysight will present two technical papers at the symposium. Dr. Fangyi Rao, master R&D engineer, Keysight EDA, will present "Jitter Induced Voltage Noise in Clock Channels" as part of the IEEE International Conference on Signal and Power Integrity on Aug. 5. On Aug. 6, Dr. Colin Warwick, product manager for high-speed digital design and Rick Carter, application engineer, Keysight EDA, will present "EMI/EMC Analysis for High-Speed Digital Design."
Additional information is available at the EMC website.
About Keysight Technologies
On Sept. 19, 2013, Agilent Technologies announced plans to separate into two publicly traded companies through a tax-free spinoff of its electronic measurement business. The new company, Keysight Technologies, began operating as a wholly owned subsidiary of Agilent on Aug. 1, 2014 with a full separation anticipated in early November 2014. Keysight is expected to trade on the NYSE under the symbol KEYS.
Keysight is a global electronic measurement technology and market leader helping to transform its customers' measurement experience through innovation in wireless, modular, and software solutions. Keysight provides electronic measurement instruments and systems and related software, software design tools and services used in the design, development, manufacture, installation, deployment and operation of electronic equipment. For more information, visit www.keysight.com.
SOURCE: Keysight Technologies, Inc.