HEVC Software CODEC "HEVC-1000 SDK"Source: NTT Advanced Technology Corporation
The HEVC-1000 SDK is a software development kit that provides functionality for H.265/HEVC video encoding and decoding. It provides approximately twice the compression performance as H.264/AVC with the same video image quality, which reduces bandwidth and file size by 50%.
The HEVC-1000 SDK uses the recently developed H.265/HEVC video compression standard. Our HEVC CODEC was developed by NTT Media Intelligence Laboratories, and has world class, high quality video images and high compression HEVC coding algorithms.
The HEVC-1000 software development kit is used to create applications that highly compress video. Network operators and end users will benefit from lower bandwidth requirements for mobile devices to 4K televisions.
- Video Conversion
- Authoring Software for Editing Video Data
- 4K Video Distribution
- Video Delivery to Mobile Devices
- Digital Signage Systems
- HEVC elementary stream I/O (Annex. B form)
- CBR rate control / VBR rate control
- Automatic scene change detection and key-frame insert specification
- Frame reference structure specification
- Pre-filter control
- Progressive / interlace structural compatibility
- Parallel encoding by slice structure and LCU pipeline
- Adaptive-quantization matrix
- DeBlocking Filter / SAO Filter Control