Handheld FDR Measurement: SiteHawk Analyzer SK-4000-TCSource: Bird Technologies
This handheld analyzer conducts FDR (frequency domain reflectometry) measurements for worldwide cellular, PCS/DCS, CDMA, GSM, LTE protocol, 3G, broadcast, government, tactical military, microwave, paging, public safety, trunking, WLAN, TETRA, and WLL applications.
This SK-4000-TC analyzer has been designed for ease of use, whether you’re a first time, occasional, or experienced user. It covers the 85-4000 MHz frequency range and features the following:
- FDR (Frequency Domain Reflectometry) measurement method results in a highly reliable assessment of the health of critical components in your system; ultimately providing a “heads-up” before a failure occurs.
- Fault location or DTF mode indicates VSWR or Return Loss levels at each point along the cable and antenna system length.
- Cable Loss function measures insertion loss of the cable system over a given frequency range.
- USB communication port for connection to storage device and battery charging.
- Color display is clearly visible in direct sunlight.
For more information on the SiteHawk SK-4000-TC analyzer, download the datasheet. You can also contact Bird Technologies directly to request more information or to discuss your FDR measurement application.