GPS L1/L2 Antenna: Model 8150Source: Haigh-Farr, Inc.
Haigh‐Farr Model 8150 is a thin, rugged GPS L1/L2 antenna, which may be provided flat or curved to naturally mate with cylindrical or conical surfaces. The antenna utilizes Haigh‐Farr’s well‐proven fabrication techniques and is designed to operate in high dynamic environments and is space qualified.
- Operating Band: L1/L2 ± 10 MHz
- Impedance: 50 Ohms Nominal
- VSWR: 1.5:1 typical, 2.25:1 max at band edges (over temperature)
- Polarization: RHC
- Radiation Patterns: Hemispherical
- Connectors: One SMA female
- Approx. Dimensions: See Attached Drawing (Antenna may be provided flat or curved for conformal fit to cylindrical, conical and some compound surfaces)
- Finish: All exposed metallic surfaces either nickel-plated per QQ-N-290 or passivated stainless steel.
- Environmentals: Typical for supersonic tactile missiles, rockets, satellites, launch vehicles, aircraft and spacecraft.
- Mounting / Securing: Adhesive and/or Screw
- Construction: The antenna is of embedded microstrip construction with all circuitry contained inside, and thus, well protected.