Full Waveguide Q-Band Low Noise Amplifier: AFB-Q20LN-0XSource: Ducommun Inc.
This LNA covers the 33 to 45 GHz frequency range and is ideal for telecommunication, test instrumentation, and transceiver subassembly applications. It features broadband performance across the entire Q-band, ultra-low noise with gain choice, variable I/O interface options, a single DC power supply/internal regulated sequential biasing, and a compact size and light weight.
- Frequency: 33.0 - 45.0 GHz
- Gain: 20 dB nominal
- Gain flatness: +/- 2.0 dB
- Noise figure: 3.5 dB (typ) / 5.0 dB (max)
- I/O VSWR: 2.0:1 (typ)
- DC bias: 8-12 V / 100 mA nominal
- I/O connectors: 2.4mm(F) or WR-22 with UG383/U flange
- Operating temperature: -40˚C to +50˚C
For more information on the AFB-Q20LN-0X low noise amplifier, download the datasheet.