Custom Hi-Voltage Filtered Medical ConnectorsSource: Corry Micronics, Inc.
High voltage resistive ink banding is applied using our patented banding process (for Pi configurations). (US Patent 7,212,394 B2) With this process we are able to withstand 3,000 VDC Hi-Pot Breakdown required for defibrillation monitoring and medical diagnostic equipment.
- Filter Elements: Ceramic
- Housing: Tin Plated Aluminum
- Leads: Gold plated phosphor Bronze, .025 + .001 diameter
- Plastic Components: Zytel HTN FR52G30, Black
- Encapsulant: Xiameter RTV 3110, White
- Capacitance: 50 pf + 20%, PI circuit
- DF: 2.5% Max
- Insulation Resistance: 10 GOHMS Min @100 VDC
- Dielectric Withstanding Voltage: 3,000 VDC, 2 SEC
Additional information can be found on the datasheet.