Custom Hi-Voltage Filtered Medical ConnectorsSource: Corry Micronics, Inc.
By applying high-voltage resistive ink banding using a patented banding process, these medical connectors are able to withstand the 5,000 VDC hi-pot breakdown required for defibrillation monitoring and medical diagnostic equipment.
- Filter Elements: Ceramic
- Housing: Tin Plated Aluminum
- Leads: Gold plated phosphor Bronze, .025 + .001 diameter
- Plastic Components: Zytel HTN FR52G30, Black
- Encapsulant: Xiameter RTV 3110, White
- Capacitance: 50 pf + 20%, PI circuit
- DF: 2.5% Max
- Insulation Resistance: 10 GOHMS Min @100 VDC
- Dielectric Withstanding Voltage: 5,000 VDC, 2 SEC
Additional information can be found on the datasheet.