C‐Band Flexislot™ Antenna Model 3790Source: Haigh-Farr, Inc.
Haigh‐Farr’s Model 3790 C‐Band Flexislot™ is a thin, rugged, conformal antenna, designed to provide hemispherical pattern coverage.
Haigh‐Farr’s Model 3790 C‐Band Flexislot™ is a thin, rugged, conformal antenna, designed to provide hemispherical pattern coverage. The Flexislot™ may be provided flat or curved to naturally mate with cylindrical or conical surfaces. The antenna utilizes Haigh‐Farr’s well‐proven fabrication techniques and is designed to operate in high dynamic environments. Applications where multiple antennas are utilized on the vehicle to provide omnispherical coverage are common.
- Operating Band: 5665 – 5800 MHz. Antenna may be factory tuned within 5.4 – 5.9 GHz with up to 250 MHz bandwidth
- Impedance: 50 Ohms Nominal
- VSWR: 1.5:1 typical, 2.0:1 max within frequency band
- Power: 40 Watts CW
- Polarization: Linear
- Radiation Patterns: Hemispherical, +4 dBi peak gain
- Connector: SMA female
- Approx. Dimensions: See Attached Drawing (Antenna may be provided flat or curved for conformal fit to cylindrical, conical and some compound surfaces)
- Finish: All exposed metallic surfaces either nickel-plated per QQ-N-290 or passivated stainless steel.
- Environmentals: Typical for supersonic applications
- Mounting / Securing: Adhesive and/or Screw. The antenna may be screwed to the vehicle through the provided load bearing locations using a #4 or M3 flathead.
- Construction: The antenna is of stripline construction with all circuitry contained inside, and thus, well protected.