Broadband Null-Filled Button Antenna 1.43 to 2.5 GHzSource: Haigh-Farr, Inc.
Haigh-Farr Button antennas are designed for applications where size and weight are critical. Model BN1-13215 covers frequencies from 1.43 to 2.5 GHz. It provides full hemispherical coverage in a rugged package.
Haigh-Farr Button antennas utilize well-proven materials and methods of construction, providing a solid package and requiring only one “D” hole installed in the vehicle for mounting. Superb protection is obtained through the use of a high-impact, high-temperature radome, with excellent properties in environments containing moisture and contaminants found in airborne applications.
- Frequency Bands: 1.43 - 2.5 GHz
- Power: >30W CW
- VSWR: 2.0:1 max
- Input Impedance: 50 Ohms nominal
- Polarization: Linear, mainly vertical
- Radiation Pattern: Hemispherical
- Connector: TNC Female Standard (SMA Optional)
- Dimensions: See datasheet
- Weight: 5.1 oz (144 gm)
- Finish: All exposed metallic surfaces are passivated stainless steel.
- Environmental: Typical for supersonic airborne applications.
- Mounting: Through “D” hole in vehicle and secured using lock washer and nut.