Broadband Button Antenna 1.4 to 7 GHzSource: Haigh-Farr, Inc.
Model BN1‐13200 covers all frequencies from 1.4 to 7 GHz. It provides the omnidirectional coverage of a stub in a rugged package. It utilizes like construction to our full line of Button antennas which are designed for applications where size and weight are critical.
Our Buttons utilize well‐proven materials and methods of construction, providing a solid package and requiring only one “D” hole installed in the vehicle for mounting. Superb protection is obtained through the use of a high‐impact, high‐temperature radome, with excellent properties in environments containing moisture and contaminants.
- Frequency Band: 1.4-7 GHz
- Power: >50W Average
- VSWR: <1.6:1 typical, 1.8:1 max over operating band
- Input Impedance: 50 Ohms nominal
- Polarization: Linear, vertical
- Radiation Pattern: Omni-directional
- Connector: SMA Female Standard (TNC optional)
- Dimensions: See datasheet
- Weight: 6 oz (170 gm)
- Finish: All exposed metallic surfaces are passivated stainless steel.
- Environmental: Typical for supersonic airborne applications
- Mounting: Through “D” hole in vehicle and secured using lock washer and nut