AWS/BAS Co-Site Interference Mitigation Filter: CMF905Source: API Technologies Corp
This wireless communications bandpass filter eliminates Advanced Wireless Service (AWS) interference at Electronic News Gathering-Receive Only (ENG-RO) BAS channel A7 for base stations and towers for television, mobile news gathering, and broadcast wireless services. It mitigates interference of cellular frequencies above 2110.6 MHz.
Technical specifications include:
- Passband: 2097 to 2109.5 MHz
- Insertion Loss:
- 1.5 dB max at 2097.0 - 2109.0 MHz
- 3.0 dB max at 2109.0 – 2109.5 MHz
- 3.5 dB max at 2109.0 – 2109.5 MHz (performance over extended temperature range)
- Return Loss: 18 dB (min)
- 60 dB min at 1700.0 – 2082.5 MHz
- 60 dB min at 2110.6 – 2450.0 MHz
- 55 dB min at 2110.6 – 2450.0 MHz (performance over extended temperature range)
For a full detailed description and additional information on mechanical and environmental specifications, download the datasheet.