API Technologies To Showcase High-Reliability RF/Microwave, Power, And Security Solutions At AUSA 2013
Active Antenna Array Unit (AAAU) for AESA Radar and Tactical Power Supply Among Featured Products
API Technologies Corp. (“API” or the “Company”), a trusted provider of RF/microwave, microelectronics, and security solutions for critical and –high-reliability applications, announced recently it is presenting innovative solutions from its RF/Microwave and Microelectronics, Electromagnetic Integrated Solutions (EIS), Power, and Security Systems & Information Assurance (SSIA) lines at the 2013 AUSA Annual Meeting and Exhibition in Washington, D.C., October 21-23, 2013, at Booth #7743.
“API Technologies’ broad spectrum of products that enhance troop safety, create efficiencies, and offer our defense customers competitive advantage. We are proud to be a trusted provider of advanced and innovative high-reliability products to over 300 programs in support of the U.S. Army, U.S. Department of Defense, and allied military organizations around the world,” said Tara Flynn Condon, Vice President Corporate Development and Marketing for API Technologies Corp. “AUSA offers a great forum for API to engage with our customers and showcase our broad line of defense solutions, in one place, at one time.”
The API Technologies exhibit will feature high-reliability, products designed to and meet various military specifications and standards to address RF/Microwave, electronics, power, and security requirements for army modernization initiatives, unmanned systems, C4ISR, military radio, and military aircraft.
Products and capabilities to be featured at AUSA include:
• The modular Active Antenna Array Unit (AAAU), which offers first line repair and lower total cost of ownership for radar, satellite communications (satcom), and datalink applications. Designed and manufactured in the UK and making its U.S. debut at AUSA, the AAAU draws on API Technologies’ strong heritage in the RF/microwave arena and offers a revolutionary engineering approach to radar solutions design.
• Tactical Power for ground and mobile applications, including C4ISR, UAV, and Mission Command. The show will also include the unveiling of the Company’s new Rugged and Mobile 75 Amp DC Power Rectifier from its Power and Systems Solutions product line.
• High-reliability RF/Microwave modules, assemblies, and components including high-power, small signal amplifiers (GaN, GaAs, LMDOS based); filtered GPS LNAs; DFDs and IFMs; frequency multipliers; and microwave filters for applications including electronic warfare (EW), radar, satcom, and military communications.
• Electromagnetic Integrated Solutions (EIS) products including the world’s leading EMI filtering products, testing, and services, as well as a complete line of high-reliability power supply solutions (MIL-STD circular connectors, power filters, film caps, and magnetics).
• COMSEC and Information Assurance products, including secure mobile communication products, secure access solutions, and EMCON brand TEMPEST and Emanation Security products. Products are designed to be discreet, easy to use, and offer superior reliability – even in the world’s harshest conditions.
About API Technologies Corp.
API Technologies designs, develops and manufactures electronic systems, subsystems, RF and secure solutions for technically demanding defense, aerospace and commercial applications. API Technologies' customers include many leading Fortune 500 companies. For more information, visit www.apitech.com.
SOURCE: API Technologies Corp.