Agilent Technologies To Demonstrate Next-Generation Test And Measurement Solutions At MILCOM
Agilent Technologies Inc. recently announced it will demonstrate next-generation test and measurement solutions that are enabling future communications systems, including satellite and military radio test solutions, MIMO, multi-tone, group delay and wideband chirp test applications, and handheld instruments, at MILCOM (Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Center, Booth 530), in Kissimmee, Fla., Oct. 29- Nov. 1.
Join Agilent experts at this upcoming event and see:
Custom Waveform Generation and Analysis
- Complete waveform generation and analysis includes the combination of SystemVue for simulation, the MXG vector generator for playback, and the PXA with VSA for analysis of waveforms including custom OFDM, 802.11ac, SiQPSK and CPM.
RF and Microwave Handheld Test Tools
- Rugged, economical 7-GHz, 13.6-GHz and 20-GHz HSA handheld spectrum analyzers simplify field test with a robust task planner for automating measurements in the field.
- The lineup of 14 new FieldFox handheld microwave analyzers brings benchtop accuracy and MIL-spec durability to on-the-go applications. The compact, 6.6-pound (3.0-kg) microwave models can be configured for cable-and-antenna analysis, spectrum analysis, vector network analysis, or all-in-one capability with frequency coverage to 9, 14, 18 or 26.5 GHz.
Wireless and Cellular Protocol Testing for Aerospace/Defense
- The N7109A, a 2-, 4- or 8-channel independently tuned 6GHz RF signal analyzer, leverages the multi-channel and MIMO measurement capabilities of the industry-leading Agilent 89600 VSA software. The N7109A enables fast, informative measurements for beamforming, carrier aggregation, OTA and modeling antenna patterns for existing, emerging and aerospace/defense wireless and cellular protocols.
- With 10 us switching in list mode, +18 dBm output power, 160 MHz of bandwidth and unmatched linearity, level accuracy and repeatability in PXI, the M9381A PXI RF VSG is ideally suited for testing and validating public safety and military radios, wireless components and other applications requiring a best-in-class modular signal generator.
For additional information see www.agilent.com/find/ad.
About Agilent Technologies
Agilent Technologies Inc. is the world’s premier measurement company and a technology leader in chemical analysis, life sciences, diagnostics, electronics and communications. The company’s 20,000 employees serve customers in more than 100 countries. Agilent had net revenues of $6.6 billion in fiscal 2011. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
SOURCE: Agilent Technologies