Agilent Technologies To Demonstrate Test Solutions At International Symposium On Electromagnetic Compatibility
Agilent Technologies Inc. will demonstrate its test solutions at the IEEE International Symposium on Electromagnetic Compatibility (Booth 917/919) in Pittsburg, Aug. 5-10.
Electromagnetic compatibility has become a critical requirement for new electrical and electronic products. Government regulations around the world require full compliance testing and in-field monitoring. Agilent’s extensive electromagnetic interference (EMI) test offering includes test capabilities in design, prototyping, manufacturing and deployment.
Agilent will demonstrate the following solutions at the symposium:
- SystemVue 2012.06: With this software package, designers can build midchannel repeater and opto link models for high-speed digital chip-to-chip and rack-to-rack links, saving months of programming time compared to hand coding in C. Those models can then be shipped to repeater and opto link customers for integration into their complete end-to-end channel simulation using ADS 2012.09.
- The Agilent N9038A MXE: This full-compliance EMI receiver does CISPR, MIL STD and DO-160 measurements. Diagnostic tools include spectrum analysis, spectrogram, strip chart and meters. Precompliance conducted- and radiated-emissions testing can be achieved when the N6141A EMI measurement application is coupled with an Agilent X-Series signal analyzer.
- The FieldFox RF analyzer and FieldFox vector network analyzer: These handheld units are known for being field-ready and rugged, with the ability to perform multiple functions, including cable and antenna analysis, spectrum analysis and vector network analysis with QuickCal, a calibration capability that allows engineers to calibrate the network analyzer without carrying a calibration kit into the field.
- The new Agilent PNA-L vector network analyzer: This instrument offers the highest performance in a mid-range VNA with lower cost and future-proof capabilities. Agilent will use the PNA-L to demonstrate EMC chamber characterization.
- The Agilent E5061B-3L5 ENA LF-RF vector network analyzer: A member of the industry-standard ENA Series of network analyzers, the E5061B addresses a broad range of measurement needs for designers of electronic components and circuits, from low to high frequencies.
Dr. Colin Warwick, product manager for high-speed digital design, Agilent EEs of EDA, will present The Power of S-Parameters for High Speed Digital Design as part of the EMC Symposium Global University Signal Integrity course series. The course will cover the use of S-parameter models and offer tricks and tips to avoid pitfalls that can sometimes crop up.
About Agilent Technologies
Agilent Technologies Inc. is the world’s premier measurement company and a technology leader in chemical analysis, life sciences, electronics and communications. The company’s 18,700 employees serve customers in more than 100 countries. Agilent had net revenues of $6.6B in fiscal 2011. For more information, visit www.agilent.com.
SOURCE: Agilent Technologies