Wideband Noise GeneratorSource: dBm, LLC
The WGN series of noise generators outputs very accurate, high quality white Gaussian noise. The output level can be set as Noise Density or Noise Power in a selectable bandwidth. Factory calibration over the entire frequency range yields 0.25 dB absolute accuracy. The noise power can be varied with 0.015 dB resolution over a 95 dB range. Any user supplied signal can be injected into the instrument to combine with the noise. An optional signal attenuator is available. The instrument utilizes dBm's proprietary microprocessor controlled attenuator with 0.015 dB resolution, providing an extremely accurate output.
- Bit error rate and SINAD testing
- Modem and receiver characterization
- Channel impairment tests
- Optional signal path attenuator
- 63, 95, and 127 dB noise power range
- Frequency ranges up to 18 GHz