900MHz TransceiverSource: Laird Technologies
AC4490s feature drop-in installation and a number of on-the-fly control commands, providing OEMs with a versatile interface for any application. They can be used as direct wire replacements, requiring no special host software for communication. All frequency hopping, synchronization, and RF system data transmission/reception is performed by the transceiver.
The modules are socket-compatible with AeroComm's 2.4GHz AC4424 models to allow for interchanging modules network-wide. This preserves OEMs' hardware/software investments while providing solutions that meet different markets, regulations and environments.
- Small form factor: 1.65 x 1.9 inches.
- Highest data rate available in a 900MHz radio: Up to 115.2 Kbps.
- Various antenna options, including integrated, external or soldered pad.
- (1) A/D input line; (1) A/D output line.
- 3V or 5V compatible.
- Operates across industrial temperature range of -40°C to 80°C.
- Lowest cost complete 900MHz transceiver: Less than $30 at 10k.
Click here to download the AC4490 datasheet.
Other products by Aerocomm: